CLEANING YOUR CASHMERE
You can hand wash or dry clean your cashmere garment.
1. Wash your garment separately in cool water with a mild detergent. Do not use any bleach.
2. Gently squeeze the garment. Do not soak, wring, rub or stretch.
3. Rinse thoroughly in cool clean water and squeeze out the excess water.
4. Place the garment on a dry towel, roll it up and squeeze out the excess water.
5. Reshape the garment and place flat on a dry towel. Dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
6. If desired, press lightly with a cool iron when the garment is dry.
7. Fold and store. Do not hang your garment.
You can also take your garment to a dry cleaner experienced in cleaning cashmere to treat the stain.
STORING YOUR CASHMERE
Make sure your cashmere is clean before storing because dirty fibers can attract moths.
Fold and place in a non-airtight garment bag to allow the cashmere fibers to breathe.
Use cedar blocks or moth crystals to help protect your cashmere.
Store flat in a cool, dry place. Do not hang your garment.